Information you provide to us
We collect information you provide directly to us, such as when you create or modify your account, contact customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. This information may include: name, email, phone number, postal address, and any other information you choose to provide. Information that you provide to us for in the form of support to our platform.
Information We Collect Through Your Use of Our Services
When you use our Services, we collect information about you in the following general categories:
When you use our services, we collect location data about the delivery transaction involved. If you permit the app to access location services through the permission system used by your mobile operating system, we may also collect the precise location of your device when the app is running in the foreground or background.
We collect transaction details related to your entering into any transaction with any other user of this app procuring/rendering services including type of service requested, Date, time, place, distance involved, and other related transaction details.
We may collect information about your mobile device including for example operating system and version, software and file names, preferred language, etc.
When you avail the services, we may collect server logs, which may include information like device IP address, access dates and times, app features or pages viewed, app crashes and other system activity, type of browser, etc.
USE OF INFORMATION.
We primarily use the information including but not limited to following purposes:
- To facilitate your usage of our services.
- To process or facilitate payments for Services.
- To contact you with promotional offerings or other communications that may be of interest to you.
- To contact you in connection with your Services.
- To perform internal operations necessary to provide our Services, troubleshooting software bugs and operational problems, to conduct data analysis, testing, research, and to monitor and analyse usage and activity trends.
- To personalize the content and features you see when you visit our sites or use our plug-in.
- To respond to your questions and assist with problems with our Services.
- To enhance other information, we have about you to help us better understand you and determine your interests.
- To assist you when you contact our customer support services, including a) Direct your questions to the appropriate customer support person, b) Investigate and address your concerns, c) Monitor and improve our customer support responses.
- For product development. This allows us to improve and enhance the safety and security of our Services, develop new features and products.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We do not share or transfer your personally identifiable information with outside parties. This does not include our trusted third parties who assist us in operating our app, conducting our business and also they agree to keep your information confidential.
- We may also disclose your information to the extent necessary.
- To comply with laws and to respond to lawful requests and legal process.
- To protect the rights and property of the company, our users, and others, including to enforce the terms.
- In an emergency to protect the personal safety and assets of the company, the users or any person.
- In such an event we are in no manner responsible for informing you or seeking your approval or consent.